Friday, January 6

We Are Going To The Prison On 5th Feb 2006

I have just been told that we may have to bring forward the prison performance 1 week earlier, ie on 5 Feb Sunday. All those who have given me their particulars and think they cannot make it on that day, please let me know soonest possible. Uptodate, we are still waiting for the Authority's permission.

I understand that they will only let us know at the very last moment. So we need to be ready even before we get the approval. Sorry everyone, we will just have to keep ourselves free on 5 Feb from 2 to 4 pm. If anyone of you need to call me, buzz me.Thank you for your attention.

Oh! WELL DONE. I think we did very well last Thurs (Living in the present). Most important, we all had fun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR - May Chng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home